Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Niger State Aloko Amodu, Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday With Beautiful Words.

The Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Niger state,  Aloko Amodu took to his Facebook Page to Celebrates His Wife on her birthday, [Age Undisclosed] today Being 23 November 2021.
He Celebrates his wife with amazing and Beautiful words that every man deserve to do same!
He wrote

To God be the glory, my heart beat, my joy , my jewelry, my source of happiness and strength Mrs Anita Aloko is plus one today. Friends join me celebrate this humble, Beautiful, cute, pretty and angelic woman of substance as she added another day to her age. May the good Lord keep you for me and our children until you fulfill your destiny on Earth and reap the fruits of your labor. You will grow old and see your children children children children in Jesus mighty name amen. Congratulations and happy birthday my love.

Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Niger State Aloko Amodu, Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday With Beautiful Words. Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Niger State Aloko Amodu,  Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday With Beautiful Words. Reviewed by Chachagist390 Blog on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Industry

4/Headlines/feat-list
Powered by Blogger.