#BigBrotherCameroon: As a little Boy I never enjoyed my childhood,I started being laughed at by other children when they see me walk down the street with deformity. Ex Big Brother Cameroon, Fon Dieudonne Shared a Sad Story of Him self After his eviction from the House.

#BigBrotherCameroon: As a little Boy I never enjoyed my childhood,I started being laughed at by other children when they see me walk down the street with deformity.  Ex Big Brother Cameroon,  Fon Dieudonne Shared a Sad Story of Him self After his eviction from the House.
 

He wrote

*READ WITH HANDKERCHIEF*

Each time I think about my mother I cry for many reasons. Firstly my mother suffers from celebral Malaria and each time she is depressed it affects her,while in St John of God Nguti at times when they're taking me to the theater my mother is locked in a room and tied with drip on her as she talks without stopping upset by the pains am going through,note that within two years my mother watched me taken to the theater 17 times,she had a three year old boy on her bag Abang Lovis my follower,the baby was always taken away from her when she has this instability,she never knew I will survive,the worst moment in her life was on Friday July 2006 when Doctor Poly took me to the theater and hours later a carton was brought to her,it was my leg that has been amputated and given her to go burry,as we speak part of my body is buried in St John of God Nguti.
As a little Boy I never enjoyed my childhood,I started being laughed at by other children when they see me walk down the street with deformity. Even some family members started looking at me to be ill luck that has come as curse,I was traumatized, depressed,wept often untill I grew up and started having desire for women,it was as well difficult to find love. 

I never knew I could ever find true love with my condition,but when I found Laura she didn't give me time to think about it,she accepted me within two weeks we made love and we are legally married for 7yrs now with three intelligent kids Joy 6yrs,Prosper 3yrs and Mcc-Eve 4 months,I will take this Lady to the ends of the world,I knew Laura loved me when we were displaced by conflicts from Guzang to Bamenda and she was drinking garri on some days on her pregnancy to survive when we had no food,we were stocked in a 4meters square room 5 of us,I praise God she delivered safely. She has exposes the man in me and always support me in all my adventures,she was mocked by friends and relatives, rejected and scorn at by some family members for refusing a rich man to marry a funge(Nigerian petrol) seller who barely move on one leg and useless and hopeless. Some of her relatives told her that she has officially sign poverty and misery in her life 💔😭
In all of these I was growing stronger, building a strong thick heart and empathy for persons with disabilities,I decided to stand for the less previledge and persons with disabilities,I created an association to use my story and transform the minds and lives of those left out in our society,I decided to show the world that disability is not inability and everyone should be given a chance. This strengths have made people accuse Big Brother Cameroon for not showing them the person with disability they promised to enroll in the show because Fon Dieudonne is able and capable.

My wish is that if I have the means in terms of money and materials I can do a lot in my community, my means of movement like when God will bless me with an automatic car I can easily move from one region to another impacting lives and minds through Seminars and supporting initiatives of persons with disabilities and volnerable people because I know how it feels to sleep on an empty stomach yet rejected because of any form of impairments.

May God bless you as you clean your eyes.
#BigBrotherCameroon: As a little Boy I never enjoyed my childhood,I started being laughed at by other children when they see me walk down the street with deformity. Ex Big Brother Cameroon, Fon Dieudonne Shared a Sad Story of Him self After his eviction from the House. #BigBrotherCameroon: As a little Boy I never enjoyed my childhood,I started being laughed at by other children when they see me walk down the street with deformity.  Ex Big Brother Cameroon,  Fon Dieudonne Shared a Sad Story of Him self After his eviction from the House. Reviewed by Chachagist390 Blog on November 25, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Industry

4/Headlines/feat-list
Powered by Blogger.