Why I killed my Dad, My Mum, & My Siblings- Cold Hearted Killer Confessed

Why I killed my Dad,  My Mum,  & My Siblings- Cold Hearted Killer Confessed

Lawrence's 22-year-old killer spree also claimed the lives of his two older brothers, as well as his mother. Mr. Lawrence confessed that he hated and disliked his parents, and he claimed that they had the same feelings toward him. Described his father as a remorseless alcoholic who had often abused him.

When his parents were away at work, he says, the housekeepers molested him while they were in charge of caring for him. As a result, his mental health suffered, as did his dislike of his parents. According to Lawrence, his parents were never a part of his daily routines and never cared about him.

After beating him up without even acknowledging his efforts or feelings while drunk, the man also claimed that his father had been terrible to him.

Despite the judge's decision that he was incompetent to stand trial, he was detained in detention and subsequently charged with a crime.

According to his relatives, he has pledged to kill the rest of his family since they signed the detention against his release.

He blamed his parents, whom he said had little time for him, for his bad behavior.

It's hard to tell how old Lawrence is after killing four members of his family and fleeing to the residence of his girlfriend's girlfriend. Because he's upset with them. The members of his family who have refused to let him leave are now on the verge of being murdered.

Why I killed my Dad, My Mum, & My Siblings- Cold Hearted Killer Confessed Why I killed my Dad,  My Mum,  & My Siblings- Cold Hearted Killer Confessed Reviewed by Chachagist390 Blog on March 29, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Industry

4/Headlines/feat-list
Powered by Blogger.