I will cry and hate you if you commit suicide_CEO Of Curray TV told the girl that commited suicide


The CEO of Curray TV had shared the chat he had with a girl from Nasarawa state University that reportedly commited suicide because of relationship.

According to the Content creator, the girl Question him that if she commit suicide today what will he do?
He replied her and said "He will cry and hate her"

He shared the screenshot of their with the caption below

"I told you yesterday that your life is more important than anything or anyone else. I told you that no matter what happens in your life, don't give Satan a chance.

I promised to support you, I even made transfer to you yesterday.  But you disappointed me, cos you said you were ok and happy and all you care about right now is your mum.

Two times I had talked you out of depression.... Quite unfortunate I didn't see your WhatsApp status on time today. 

Rest in peace SARAH.


The only advice I'll tell anyone from what Sarah told me yesterday is "BE MINDFUL OF WHO YOU CALL FRIENDS"


I will cry and hate you if you commit suicide_CEO Of Curray TV told the girl that commited suicide I will cry and hate you if you commit suicide_CEO Of Curray TV told the girl that commited suicide Reviewed by Chachagist390 Blog on December 09, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Industry

4/Headlines/feat-list
Powered by Blogger.