I left Davido because I was scared of being a Billionaire_Davido baby-mama, Sophia Momodu reveals



"I lęft Davido because I was scaréd of being a billionaire at that time." Davido's baby-mama, Sophia Momodu reveals

"I used to have a lot of fÄ™ars but wôrst fÄ™ars have happened to me so I'm not longer afraîd of anything. I never wanted to raise a child alone but now I'm doing it, so nothing scârés me again. I can say anything I want because nobody can do anythîng to me. But I'm also sacréd of being a billionaire since they say your wôrst fÄ™ars happen to you." Sophia Momodu 

I left Davido because I was scared of being a Billionaire_Davido baby-mama, Sophia Momodu reveals I left Davido because I was scared of being a Billionaire_Davido  baby-mama, Sophia Momodu reveals Reviewed by Chachagist390 Blog on July 06, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments:

Industry

4/Headlines/feat-list
Powered by Blogger.